Bring Ideas to Life
Welcome. We build automated 3D printers with the goal of inspiring innovation and creativity in students around the world.
- This is what I really want to do. This is so fun!StudentCitizen Schools
- Enabling creativity is what the New Valence Printer is all aboutAndrew AmatoBostInno
- I will use the 3D printing technique at college or at a company. It will be an extremely marvelous thing to show my friends and family.StudentCitizen Schools
- I expect that we’ll hear a lot more about these makersIan LeeMake Magazine
- NVBots is helping to bring 3D printing to the classroom.Julie BlakeForbes
- It’s a whole world. It’s not just 3D printing. It is an inside look into design, engineering, manufacturing, chemistry, geometry, computer science, and the imagination.Sanjay SarmaFred Fort Flowers '41 & Daniel Fort Flowers '41 Professor of Mechanical Engineering